Banana Hair Mask is one of the quickest fix to repair damaged hair.
Are you a victim of damaged, rough and unmanageable hair?
I know I used to be.
We all have experienced bad hair days. While we try fixing the damage with different products available in the market. But most often the problem hides for a while and then just multiplies.
That is why, I have this super beneficial homemade banana hair mask recipe. This hair mask has the power to completely transform your hair within just 2 hours.
You might also like:Tired of all the hair problems? Try this Hibiscus Hair oil for Healthy Hair.
Homemade Banana Hair Mask For Damaged Hair
No matter how damaged your hair appear or how frizzy and unmanageable they seem, this hair mask will leave you with the beautiful results. Without further delay let’s have a look at this banana hair mask recipe.
- Banana (preferably over ripe): 1 whole
- Yogurt (unflavored): 2 tsp
- Honey: 2 tsp
- Coconut Oil: 2 tsp
- Take a banana and mash it. I mashed it using a fork but you can mash it with your hands or a beater whatever you prefer. We just need smooth paste of banana.
- Now add yogurt, honey and coconut oil in the desired quantity and mix all the ingredients together. Give it a good mash and mix to form a homogeneous paste.
- Strain this mask with a muslin cloth so that no chucks remains. This step is extremely important otherwise you will spend about 2 or 3 hours trying to remove the banana hair from your hair. The first time I applied it, it took me literally an hour and a half to remove banana from my hair. Just because I didn’t strain the mask. Please don’t make the same mistake.
The mask might seem really sticky but it is worth the effort. The hair mask is extremely hydrating and will instantly add a new life to your hair. After you strain the mask, it will become more of a runny consistency which makes it easier to apply.
Recommended:Add These To Your Shampoo and Have Problem Free Hair.
How To Apply Banana Hair Mask
Start by de-tangling your hair and parting them in smaller sections.
Now apply the mask using your fingers or brush or cotton ball. mask sure you concentrate each and every hair strand generously and concentrate more on your dry ends. This will prevent split ends. I just do it with my bare hands because this mask is extremely hydrating and my hands feel really soft afterwards.
After you have applied the mask to your hair, cover it with a shower cap and relax for the next 2 hours. I know it is a long time but let the mask work its charm.
How To Remove Banana Hair Mask?
After 2 hours, remove your shower cap, and start rinsing with your tap water. The best way is to take a wide tooth comb and just run it through your hair length with water flowing through it. This would take just a minute or two to remove the mask completely.
If you wish, you can shampoo your hair. I skipped it.
Let your hair dry naturally and please avoid blow drying.
You will notice the instant difference in your hair. My hair appeared much more straighter, shinier, healthier, smoother and extremely manageable. I use this mask once a month. But if your hair are more damaged, rough and frizzy hair you can apply this mask twice a month.
This is one of the best deep conditioning hair masks. I swear by it.
Over To You
Do try this mask. And don’t forget to share with me the before & after pictures of your hair. Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook Group and please follow me on my Instagram, I share daily exclusive beauty and hair care tips which I don’t usually share on the blog.
Have a lovely day!!!