Have you tried using aloe vera and coconut oil for your hair?
I have been using this hair mask since childhood. Actually, when I was little, my grandma used to apply fresh aloe vera gel on my scalp and then she used to apply warm coconut oil on my hair and massage my hair really nice. I used to hate that. But now I am so thankful to her for taking such good care of my hair.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera And Coconut Oil Hair Mask
This mask works wonders for your hair and its growth. You have dry hair, damaged hair, dandruff, hair fall or any other hair problem, you just name it and this hair mask has amazing powers to solve it and help you achieve your hair goals.
Diy Aloe Vera And Coconut Oil Hair Mask
Since the longest time, I have been using aloe vera and coconut oil for hair. So, I thought let’s try mixing it up and modifying it. So, I came up with this hair mask. This has been one of the hair masks that triggers my hair growth and leaves my hair healthy. Hope you guys benefit from it too.
For this hair mask, you will need
- Aloe vera gel: half cup(I use freshly extracted but you can use store bought too)
- Cold pressed coconut oil: half cup
- Tea Tree/ Lavender Essential Oil: 3-4 drops
Method of making aloe vera and coconut oil hair mask
1. Extract fresh aloe vera gel and blend it really nice. You can also use store-bought aloe vera gel but I prefer using freshly extracted aloe vera as it contains no preservatives and it is 100%pure.
4. Now mix everything well and if you see small chunks of aloe vera in it, just strain the mask using a muslin cloth.
5. Your coconut oil and aloe vera mask are now ready to be used.
How to Apply This Hair Mask?
Just part sections and apply this hair mask like you apply any other hair oil or hair mask. Cover your entire hair length and make sure you concentrate on your scalp and ends well while applying this hair mask.
Leave it on for one hour and then rinse it off with cold water. You can shampoo your hair if desired.
- This is a completely natural and 100% pure hair mask made up of fabulous ingredients but you make sure to do a patch test first. Just to be sure!
- You can keep this coconut oil and aloe vera hair mask overnight if you prefer. It will only nourish your hair and scalp better.
Here is a Quick Hair Care Tip For You Guys :
Store this coconut oil and aloe vera hair mask in the refrigerator for a month. And every time you wash your hair, take a little bit of this mask and use it as a serum on your damp hair. You will find your frizzy hair tamed and it will add an instant shine to your hair.
Why This Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil Hair Mask Would Work?
- This mask contains aloe vera which is nature’s gift to mankind. It not only triggers hair growth but repairs damaged hair, controls hair fall and overall gifts you healthy hair.
- This mask contains cold pressed coconut oil which actually is one of the best hair oils for hair growth and moisturizing your dry hair.
- It contains tea tree oil which combats scalp infections. and if you add lavender essential oil instead then it works great for hair growth too. Both of the essential oils have amazingly soothing properties.
Hope you found this hair mask useful. If you have any other hair masks to share please don’t hesitate. I would love to feature you guys. See you soon with a lot of home remedies, solutions to your hair queries, a lot of product reviews and much more. If you want to know what is currently on my testing table then just follow me on my Instagram or join our Facebook group.
Have a lovely day!