Have you tried Candid Tv Suspension Shampoo yet?
Recently, a lot of you have been asking me whether this shampoo works for dandruff. And the coincidence is that it was prescribed to my cousin by his doctor because he has extreme dandruff. So, we finally got to try our hands on this baby.
Candid Tv Suspension Shampoo Review!
Product Claims: I is prescribed by most doctors for extreme dandruff.
Appearance: The shampoo comes in a blue plastic bottle with a flip shut cap. The bottle is travel-friendly but fails to look appealing enough to buy it. I, however, bought it because my cousin is having a very terrible dandruff and it was prescribed to him by his doctor.
You can read more details about its composition here.
Price and shelf life: This shampoo costs Rs.210 for 75ml and has a shelf life of 24 months.
Ingredients and Directions for use:
My Cousin’s Experience using Candid Tv Suspension Shampoo
The shampoo is orange in color and has a very strong medicated smell. It definitely is a turn-off. He applied the shampoo on his scalp, left it for 5 minutes and then rinsed it off.
From the first time, he noticed that his scalp was less itchy. It has been over a month now and he has noticed a significant amount of improvement in his scalp’s health. His dandruff is 70% less and his scalp is not that itchy.
So, if you have dandruff then you can definitely give this baby a try. Just make sure not to continue it for a longer duration, it contains too many chemicals which might be bad for your hair and scalp’s overall health.
Candid tv shampoo side effects
My brother has been using it for more than a month and haven’t noticed any side effects as such. But you never know with a shampoo loaded with so many chemicals. Always do a patch test if you are going to give it a try.
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Works on dandruff
- Delivers improved results from first time itself
- Smells terrible
- Packaging is unattractive
- Contains too many chemicals
Though it works effectively on dandruff from the first time itself, it contains too many chemicals. Just be cautious while using it.
Where to Buy Candid Tv Suspension Shampoo?
I bought it for my brother from a local drug store.
Yay or Nay?
Again a product with mixed feelings.
If you have extreme dandruff, go ahead and give it a try. It might work for you. Just don’t use it for longer durations. See you soon with more reviews, solutions to your hair queries and effective home remedies.
Till then you can check out reviews of other medicated shampoos for dandruff:
- Kaya Anti Dandruff Lotion Review
- Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Satthwa Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Juicy Chemistry Fenugreek & Yoghurt Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Bar: Price & Review!
- Dermavive Dry Scalp Shampoo with Oatmeal Review: Is It Really Effective On Dandruff?
- Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Shampoo With Tea Tree Oil Review
- Nyle Naturals Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review? Is It Really Effective?
- Cipla Sebowash Shampoo Review: Best Cure For Dandruff?
Have a lovely day!