Have you tried Head & Shoulders Smooth And Silky Anti-Dandruff Shampoo yet?
I have been trying to finish this giant bottle of shampoo for more than 6 months now. Yes, you read that right.
Everyone in my family is so bored with this shampoo now that we mutually decided to keep it aside. Anyway since I have used it for a very long time, today I am going to share my views as to why, how and when to use this shampoo. And whether its worth it or not?
Head & Shoulders Silky Smooth Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Appearance: The shampoo comes in a big bottle packaging with a pump dispenser. It looks nice and has the standard Head&Shoulders packaging. The pump dispenses just the right amount of shampoo and does it’s job nicely.
The shampoo has a thick and creamy consistency and it lathers well. Despite being an anti-dandruff shampoo it’s far away from medicated fragrance. It has a soothing and lingering fresh fragrance.
Price: Rs.490 for 1L.
My Experience using Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky Shampoo
As I mentioned above, this shampoo has been in my family which we all have started to feel like its been there from generations… lol 🙂
We all love using this shampoo. It smells good, effectively cleans scalp and hair and fights dandruff nicely. It, however, needs to be used regularly and religiously if you have flaky scalp or stubborn dandruff.
The shampoo though claims to gift you silky smooth hair while fighting with your disturbed scalp, it fails miserably in doing so. You will feel the urge to use your conditioner when you use this shampoo especially if you are fro dry or curly hair family.
Although this shampoo adds a nice bounce and imparts volume wonderfully. And its fresh fragrance adds to the happy hair feeling.
Also, my dad colors his hair very regularly so this shampoo doesn’t work well if you have colored or treated hair. It will strip off that color along while rinsing.
Overall, I would say if you have oily hair or dry scalp and mild dandruff then you will love this shampoo. But, if you have dry hair then you will rush towards your conditioner.
You Might Also Like: DIY Hair Mask to Get Rid Of Stubborn Dandruff
View this post on Instagram
- Beautiful packaging
- Affordable & easily available
- Smells nice
- The pump dispenser is great
- A little shampoo goes a long way
- Works well for mild dandruff
- Oily hair people will benefit from this shampoo
- Adds beautiful bounce to your hair
- Dry hair becomes drier
- Can’t skip conditioner afterwards
- Not suitable for color treated hair
- Not permanent solution for dandruff
Good creamy shampoo that cleans your flaky scalp and soothes it. It adds nice bounce to your hair while doing its job. But you will need a good conditioner after this especially if like me you are a part of dry or curly hair community.
Where To Buy Head & Shoulders Smooth And Silky Anti-Dandruff Shampoo?
You can get it from anywhere. I wanted to invest in this big bottle which I got from
- Quantity: 650ml; Item Form: Foam
- Richly indulgent anti-dandruff shampoo for dry, damaged or frizzy hair,...
- Formulated with Head and Shoulders' Fresh Scent Technology featuring...
Last update on 2023-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Yay or Nay?
I know I have dry hair and it makes them drier but I love how beautifully it soothes an itchy scalp. It also adds nice bounce to your hair.
So be your boss and decide for yourself.
The only thing I would say invest in a smaller bottle because this big baby lasts with you which later feels like its decades.
Till then you can check out reviews of other anti-dandruff shampoos:
- Kaya Anti Dandruff Lotion Review
- Satthwa Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Candid Tv Suspension Shampoo Review: Does It Really Cure Dandruff?
- Juicy Chemistry Fenugreek & Yoghurt Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Bar: Price & Review!
- Dermavive Dry Scalp Shampoo with Oatmeal Review: Is It Really Effective On Dandruff?
- Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Shampoo With Tea Tree Oil Review
- Nyle Naturals Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review? Is It Really Effective?
- Cipla Sebowash Shampoo Review: Best Cure For Dandruff?
Have a lovely day!