Have you tried the Halo Egg Shampoo yet?
Have you guys heard about Clarifying shampoos?
Clarifying shampoos are the ones that actually removes the build up from your hair. Basically it detoxifies your hair and scalp by removing all the damage done from excessive heat, styling, oiling, trying different products, sun rays, pollution and even from trying different hair masks. Yes guys, trying too many products and diy remedies on your hair actually causes a build up on your hair and scalp and changes your hair porosity.
You Might Also Like: DIY HEAT PROTECTANT HAIR SPRAY WITH STEP BY STEP PHOTOS
As you know I try too many products just to review them for all you guys, sometimes these products makes my hair really bad. That is when I use a clarifying shampoo. The one that I am currently using is a Halo Nourishing Shampoo with Egg Protein. It is a shampoo which was launched in India for women who used to oil their hair daily as a method of clarifying and removing excess oils.
What I will be sharing in this article?
- Halo Nourishing Shampoo with Egg Protein’s Appearance.
- Its Pricing and Shelf Life.
- How to use it?
- When to use it?
- Pros of Halo Nourishing Shampoo with Egg Protein.
- Cons of Halo Nourishing Shampoo with Egg Protein.
- Overall HCS Rating.
- Will I purchase again and recommend this to Product to a friend?
Lets begin with the review
Halo Nourishing Shampoo with Egg Protein’s Appearance
It comes in a bottle of 1000 ml which is basically transparent and you can check out the product and its consistency. It has a twisted cap and its actually pretty easy to use. The big size makes it a bit difficult to carry around while travelling.
It is a thick textured shampoo which looks like egg yolk but trust me it does not smell anything like egg. It has pleasant fruity kinda smell which stays on your hair after washing for about half an hour. The smell is not that strong to trouble even those with sensitive noses.
Its Pricing and Shelf Life
It is priced Rs. 280 for 1000 ml. Yes! Its true. It is quiet affordable clarifying shampoo. I am using mine from past 3 months and it still contains almost half. It has shelf life of about 2 years.
Ingredients: You guys know me, I am a bit lazy. Hence instead of typing I took a shortcut and posted the picture.
How to use it?
Use it same as any other shampoo just while you lather it up, just massage your scalp with finger tips for a minute and wash it up and follow by your favorite conditioner as usual.
You might also like :Which Shampoo Should you use according to your hair type?
When to use it?
It is a clarifying shampoo and clarifying shampoos are well bad mouthed for making your hair dry but basically this is what they are meant to do, i.e. remove the excess build up of products and damage.
So, don’t use it as a regular shampoo but use it once a week or once a month if you see any of these signs :
- If you style your hair a lot with heat and different products using this shampoo or basically any clarifying shampoo comes handy.
- Few days back I wrote a post on tips you should keep in mind while coloring your hair, where I shared a tip that for long lasting color your need to shampoo your hair atleast 2 days before coloring. Well it gives much more results if you wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo.
- If you have fine or straight hair and you are looking for adding a bit of volume and bounce to your hair, this shampoo does it really well.
- If you have extremely greasy and oily hair then this is the shampoo you should opt for.
- Get rid of damage of chlorine water.
- Most importantly if you have tried everything in hair care and nothing is showing any results.
- If you see white flakes on your scalp.
Pros of Halo Nourishing Shampoo with Egg Protein
- It is a great clarifying shampoo.
- It contains egg proteins which are really good for your hair.
- It gets rid of white flakes from your scalp.
- It smells wonderful.
- Adds shine to your hair.
- Adds volume.
- Extremely affordable.
Cons of Halo Nourishing Shampoo with Egg Protein
- It is not travel friendly.
- Can’t use it on daily basis.
- Washes natural oils from scalp.
- It contains Sulfates in more quantity than other shampoos. (well it is a clarifying shampoo it is obvious.)
- Not easily available in the market.
You Might Also Like:Add These to Your Shampoo and Have Problem Free Hair!
I love this shampoo. It just works perfectly well for my hair. Do give it a try if you are looking for a good shampoo to get your hands on!
Where to Buy Halo Nourishing Shampoo?
You can buy it from a supermarket or from Amazon.
Yay or Nay?
Definitely. I am using it for past three months whenever I feel the need for detoxifying my hair and scalp.
Here is a Quick tip
Hope this post helped you. Have you tried this shampoo or any other clarifying shampoo that you absolutely adore?
Have a lovely day!
PS- Product purchased by my own money and the review is 100% honest. I really hope it helps you in someway.