Have you tried the Halo nourishing shampoo yet? The Halo egg shampoo is a clarifying shampoo.
Clarifying shampoos are the ones that actually removes the build up from your hair. Basically it detoxifies your hair and scalp by removing all the build-up from excessive heat, styling, oiling, trying different products, sun rays, pollution and even from trying different hair masks.
Yes guys, trying too many products and diy remedies on your hair actually causes a build up on your hair and scalp and changes your hair porosity.
You Might Also Like: DIY HEAT PROTECTANT HAIR SPRAY WITH STEP BY STEP PHOTOS
As you know I try too many products just to review them for all you guys, sometimes these products leaves my hair unruly, dull and full of damage. That is when I use a clarifying shampoo. The one that I am currently using is a Halo Nourishing Shampoo with Egg Protein.
Halo Nourishing Shampoo Review: With Advantages & Disadvantages
It is a shampoo which was launched in India for women who used to oil their hair daily as a method of clarifying and removing excess oils.
It comes in a bottle of 1000 ml which is basically transparent and you can check out the product and its consistency. It has a twisted cap and its actually pretty easy to use. The big size makes it a bit difficult to carry around while travelling.
Halo nourishing shampoo is a thick textured shampoo which looks like egg yolk but trust me it does not smell anything like egg. It has pleasant fruity kinda smell which stays on your hair after washing for about half an hour. The smell is not that strong to trouble even those with sensitive noses.
Pricing and Shelf Life
It is priced Rs. 280 for 1000 ml. Yes! Its true. It is quiet affordable clarifying shampoo. I am using mine from past 3 months and it still contains almost half. It has shelf life of about 2 years.
Ingredients: You guys know me, I am a bit lazy. Hence instead of typing I took a shortcut and posted the picture.
How To Use Halo Shampoo?
Use it same as any other shampoo just while you lather it up, just massage your scalp with finger tips for a minute and wash it up and follow by your favorite conditioner as usual.
You might also like : Which Shampoo Should you use according to your hair type?
When To Use Halo Shampoo?
Halo egg shampoo is a clarifying shampoo and clarifying shampoos are well bad mouthed for making your hair dry but basically this is what they are meant to do, i.e. remove the excess build up of products and damage.
So, don’t use it as a regular shampoo but use it once a week or once a month if you see any of these signs :
- If you style your hair a lot with heat and different products using this shampoo or basically any clarifying shampoo comes handy.
- Few days back I wrote a post on tips you should keep in mind while coloring your hair, where I shared a tip that for long lasting color your need to shampoo your hair atleast 2 days before coloring. Well it gives much more results if you wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo.
- If you have fine or straight hair and you are looking for adding a bit of volume and bounce to your hair, this shampoo does it really well.
- If you have extremely greasy and oily hair then this is the shampoo you should opt for.
- Get rid of damage of chlorine water.
- Most importantly if you have tried everything in hair care and nothing is showing any results.
- If you see white flakes on your scalp.
- It is a great clarifying shampoo.
- It contains egg proteins which are really good for your hair.
- It gets rid of white flakes from your scalp.
- It smells wonderful.
- Adds shine to your hair.
- Adds volume.
- Extremely affordable.
- It is not travel friendly.
- Can’t use it on daily basis.
- Washes natural oils from scalp.
- It contains Sulfates in more quantity than other shampoos. (well it is a clarifying shampoo it is obvious.)
- Not easily available in the market.
Where To Buy Halo Nourishing Shampoo?
Last update on 2023-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Quantity: 1L; Item Form: Foam
- Picked with natural proteins and irresistible fragrances, they bring to...
- The proven proteins in egg provide vital nourishment to weak hair, leaving...
Last update on 2023-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Yay or Nay?
Definitely. I am using it for past three months whenever I feel the need for detoxifying my hair and scalp.
Overall Halo shampoo is good for your hair if you use it in moderation and as a clarifying shampoo to remove build-up. Halo shampoo is bad for your hair if you start washing your hair with it daily, its gonna cause protein overload and its clarifying formulation will leave you with dry and damaged hair.
So, consider these points above before making a purchase.
Here is a Quick tip
Hope this post helped you. Have you tried this shampoo or any other clarifying shampoo that you absolutely adore?
Before you leave, don’t forget to check out:
- 9 Best Shampoo For Colored Hair You Need To Invest In
- 8 Best Shampoo For Oily Hair On The Market
- Best Shampoo For Hair Fall: Cruelty-Free And Affordable Options
- 11 Best Green Tea Shampoo To Use Healthy & For Shiny Hair
- 7 Best Olive Oil Shampoos For Dry Hair (2022)
- 7 Best Hard Water Shampoo With Chelating Agents To Remove Build-Up
- 7 Best Clarifying Shampoo To Remove Color: Tips Included
Have a lovely day!
PS- Product purchased by my own money and the review is 100% honest. I really hope it helps you in someway.